Tuesday, 24 April 2012

New room

I live in a house with my Mum, seven year old Brother and three year old Sister. Because our house only has three bedrooms and there is four of us my Brother and Sister share. You may think by that I got the best end of the deal, not neccesarily. My old room was TINY- it was a box room!

Anyway, that was up until about a week ago. Now the room that used to be the lounge is my bedroom, my little sister gets my old room and Mum and my Brother have kept the same room. I know it may now sound like we don't have a lounge- but we do! We have now moved it to our extention, its been there since we got the house so I have no clue why we still call it  'the extention'!

And I really wan't to decorate my new bedroom- I wan't to be an interior designer and own a botique in paris, you see.
 
                                                   
So my idea is to paint the walls this colour                                                                                   





and my main furniture (wardrobe & bookshelf) this colour

                   


         and my desk this colour   

What do you think? I know this post is random but I just wanted to share with you what I've been up to!
Flo Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment