Sunday, 22 July 2012

Summer Holidays!

I love the summer holidays! Six whole weeks without having to worry about school or homework- that's my idea of heaven. So really I should be screaming with joy that it's the hols but the truth is I'm just too sad to. Now that I'm leaving primary school to move on to secondary I've got to leave all my friends who are going to a different school behind. It just seems like such a weird prospect- I've been with most of these guys for seven whole years! We're like family. I know I'll hopefully get lots of new friends at my secondary school but it will never be the same.

When I move onto secondary school I'll be one of the babies again- the silly little year sevens, the only year that stick to all the uniform rules and do exactly as asked. I won't rule the school again for five years until I go into year eleven.

Despite all of this I really am happy to be moving on, I feel ready to! Why feel sad? I ask myself, secondary is where the real fun begins!

Flo Jo xxxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment