Saturday, 7 July 2012

Vegetarian (me) = FAIL!

I'm really sorry about not posting for about a month (gosh, that awful isn't it?!) I just have had TONs going on recently. For example my transition to secondary school (BTW- guys, what do you think of this for a school bag?) and when I have had a chance to go on the computer I have been on Pinterest, Etsy and nerdy Hunger Games fan sites. 


Anyways... Back to the post: 
I don't think I've mentioned this before but I am a vegetarian, well technically I'm a peskitarian which basically means I eat white meat (chicken and fish) that's just because being vegi is waaaay to hard and I have very low will power. However even becoming a peski (that sounds hillarious!) is hard for me, although now bacon isn't as appealing to me anymore- too salty!- I <3 beefburgers. At least when I do eat meat it's happy meat (free range). Still I feel very guilty :(. Are you a vegi/ vegan/ peski? Leave a comment and tell me about your struggles ¯\(°_o)/¯. 


Just one more thing... I made the decision to delete my other blogs! Dun, Dun, Duh!!!!!!!! 


Love you guys who take the time to read my blog!
Flo Jo xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment