Wednesday, 12 December 2012

My favourite blogs

Hi folks!
Today will just be a short post to share a list of my fave blogs, these are not in any particular order- I love them all equally! :

  • The First Lime - this girl is just so unbelievably cool. Maybe I am a bit jealous of her drawing skills...
  •  Crafty Girl* - just a lovely, simple personal blog of a 14 year old girl. 
  • Spaceship to infinity - another incredible artist, personal blog
  • Know and Tell crafts - this one is a bit unusual in that it's written by a boy. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just I haven't found any other blogs written by boys in this category.
  • Picking Daisies - I love this website design on this blog. Lovely just for a quick read.
  • Donut pastry - possibly one of the best names for a blog ever, I only discovered this one recently
Thanks for reading xx
P.S I'm singing in a MASSIVE cathedral tomorrow with my school! Argghh! As I'm in the choir I am doing lots of extra bits including... Singing in a group of only ten, but I guess it will be an amazing experience. Wish me luck... xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment