Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Whoa. 2013 already. Can you believe it? It feels only yesterday that we were welcoming in 2012. Because the year was so action packed it's flown by.
 This year I am definitely going to make some new years resolutions and stick to the; so here they are:
1) Be nicer to my siblings. So far as brothers and sisters go we get on quite well but there's always room for improvement, hey? I am just going to take a deep breath when they annoy me and try to stay calm- even if they are both pains in the neck.
2) Be a better vegetarian. As I've mentioned in a previous post I utterly fail at vegetarianism. I have got to stop being tempted by meat...

5 comments:

  1. cool blog come visit mine :)

    http://rocknstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flora:)
    I read your hopes/dreams for 2013 on the shout magazine i have a subscription for... I saw your blog and was like 'Cool! I should check it out! '... So here i am looking at your blog...
    Your blog is cool:)- i have followed :P

    Please look and follow mine - www.keepcalmandlovelifeellagriffiths.blogspot.co.uk
    (long i know!)

    Ella:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw in shout. followed. please check out my new blog. I am silver birch99

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog :) I have the same birthday as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I nominated you for Liebster Awards x Check it out, it's on my blog x
    http://itgirlvibe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete