Saturday, 16 February 2013

Drama Group

I feel like I've been abandoning you guys lately, I just haven't had time to sit down and write a post. Hopefully in the following week I will have time to post more as it's the half term holidays. It seems a bit crazy that I'm halfway through year 7 already- to be honest being at secondary school still seems a bit weird.
 
 Today I'm going to write about something that I really enjoy- drama!!! I've been doing various drama clubs since I was 7 and have been in a couple of professional theatre productions. Recently though I hadn't been doing much drama, I have been so busy with other things in my life... Until a few weeks ago when I joined a drama group. I go every Saturday, and it's a real laugh- at the moment we're preparing for a production of Micheal Morpurgo's Private Peaceful. So far it's going really well and I'll update you on it (If I remember!!!).

 It has to be a short post today, I have to leave for drama group in a sec. 
See you through the screen~
Flo Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love drama !!! I was the main rose seller in Oliver !!!!

    ReplyDelete