Thursday, 28 March 2013

Cocoppa

First of all, please let me apologise for not posting yesterday... I was at my school's spring concert until 9:30. Can't be helped now, though. So onto the point-

I love cocoppa!
For those of you who don't know cocoppa is an app that let's you add super cute shortcuts for apps with ugly icons. It operates on iOS- so only apple products. You can also download wallpapers and stamps from this app. When I discovered it today I gave my entire iPod 4g a makeover. It's amazing how new it seems now that it looks cool! Here are the pictures:









5 comments:

  1. Thanks,
    I really recommend the app!
    Flo Jo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this app! It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I had that background as well (the blue one with the cats), but my iPhone crashed and I lost it. I really loved it, so could you please send me the background? It would be really nice...
    Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello anse. Of course ill send you the background ill just have to check that my ipod still has it.. If you just email prettylittlethingstodo@gmail.com ill know which email adress to send it to... Best wishes
      Flora xx
      P.S sorry for the bad typing-im on my phone!! X

      Delete