Sunday, 24 March 2013

Gymnastics comp!

Today I took part in a gymnastics competition! I did it with my school's team, it was so much fun! It was my first gymnastics comp although I have taken part in a 'showcase' or whatever's it's called before.
It was split into these sections:

  • Under 12 groups 
  • Under 14 groups
  • Under 14 pairs
  • Under 18 groups
  • Under 18 pairs
And then those categories were divided into sub sections like boys, girls and mixed. Basically it was incredibly complicated and I had no clue what was going on the majority of the time. I was in the under 14 groups section, there was 6 of us in each group. We did our routine to this:

Sadly our group didn't place so I'm not going to the nationals- they sound like so much fun *sniff*. But every other group from our school was at least in the top three, so that's really good news. I'm so proud of them!!!! My cousin's an amazing gymnast, and by that I mean Olympic standard in a few years!!! I really wish I could say I was that good, but I'm nowhere near that level!!

That's all for today,
I just had to write a post for my challenge and I can't write any more than that today!
Flo Jo
Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment