Saturday, 23 March 2013

Tolly Dolly Posh Fashion

Hey, for once I have a feeling that I may stick to the promise I set myself- I will blog at least once a day for at least a week.


 Today I want to show you this really cool blog I recently discovered: Tolly Dolly Posh Fashion (Click the link, it's awesome!). It's written by a 12 year old girl, like myself who lives in the South of France but is originally from Cheltenham. Since her mum was a former handbag designer for MULBERRY (okay, so I'm a teensy bit jealous of this girl!) it's no surprise that she's interested in fashion. I love reading her opinions on the latest celeb 'looks' and what goes on in the fashion industry. I really 'get' what she's saying about individual fashion being good, Tolly is not your stereotypical fashion-obsessed weirdo who has no clue what she's talking about. This girl knows the industry and thinks that it's good to be an individual with your style. Plus, her designs are a-maz-ing! I've managed to draw one half decent fashion design freehand and I was without colour. But hers look so incredibly professional! I am super-jealous that she lives in the south of France, I'd love to emigrate there when I'm older! Just. Gorgeous.

So, I really think that you should take a look at Tolly's blog. You won't regret it!

(Oh, just to say, to show her level of amazingness: She was recently featured in the telegraph magazine along with some other child bloggers. And, I think it was this morning she appeared on BBC radio 4 talking about her views on kid's fashion week. I can only dream of reaching that level of recognition. Yet, I guess nothing will happen unless I keep working at this. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll be emailed by the BBC and be asked to appear on the radio. *Just thinking about it makes me squeel with delight!!!!*)

Flo Jo xxx
Mwah, dharling!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (well, this was kinda a post about fashion!)

2 comments:

  1. Hia

    Thanks so much for this lovely feature :)
    I am sure you'll do fine xx
    Email me! I'd love to chat: tdp(at)tollydollyposhfashion.com

    Tolly Dolly Posh x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You actually replied to my post! Thanks!
      I'll make sure to email you as soon as I've got time.
      By the way your designs from yesterday are great, I would so wear that dress!
      Flo Jo
      xx

      Delete