Wednesday, 10 April 2013

My computer's died

Hello!
Very sad news: my computer's deaded :-( - see, this situation is so awful the sad smilies come out. I have been using my grandpa's old desktop PC which was probably state of the art seven odd years ago... Even so, it worked and was lovely. Plus, our family laptop doesn't have any Microsoft word programmes on whilst the computer did. That does mean however I can't currently do my CPR homework (citizenship, PSHE, religious studies). What a shame. That was sarcastic. When I type in really short sentences like that it is deliberate, not just that I'm illiterate. I personally think it was downloading my sims 3 games onto it that killed it, annoyingly one of my discs is still trapped inside. I can see that I'm going to need to take the thing apart. Scary!!! There is, however, one upside to this tragedy... Drooling over lots of shiney, new laptops, yay! Personally, my dream would be this gorgeous MacBook Pro :

Sorry if it doesn't show up on your computer, I copied and pasted it and that sometimes doesn't work. Anyhoo, isn't it beautiful? I have a thing for wonderfully designed gadgetry!!! However unrealistic my dream is I hope that one day it shall come true ( ooh, I just used shall in a sentence, how snazzy!).

Okay, toodledoo
Flo Jo
Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment