Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Polyvore

























Hello,
 It shames me to say that up until two days ago, I didn't know about Polyvore. Please don't judge me too harshly!!! I mean, I'd seen the collage picture things on pinterest and had thought they looked cool,, I'd also heard the name thrown around- I'd just never connected the two. This is my first attempt at creating an outfit- I think that it turned out pretty darn good, if I owned it I would definitely wear it every single day. Even though it's quite 'last year' I just adore the preppy style. It's fashionable but still comfy- chunky knitted jumpers = <3. Also, can I just add: how awesome are those shoes?! I really, desperately want a pair of vans because I think that flats are wonderful. But, due to me being constantly broke due to my love of sims and stationary it may take awhile to accomplish that dream. The same goes for Doc Martins. Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed reading this short, little post. I really want to try and get back into the swing of blogging more often because I really enjoy it. Because of homework I may struggle but I promise to do my best!
Love you guys
Flo Jo xx

P.S If you want to find me on Polyvore click *here*
P.P.S I will be taking part in the #fblchat from 8-9pm (GMT) tonight. I would love it if you joined us- it's amazing! To find me on twitter click *here*
P.P.P.S If you think that I'm worthy I would love for you to vote for me in the posh fashion awards, I'm going for both the young blogger and lifestyle blogger categories- thanks!! Just click the button in the sidebar. You guys are the best!














3 comments:

  1. I've never really been on Polyvore, I should try a little harder to get into it.

    Cute post - lovely outfit.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I've just has a look at your blog- it's gorgeous!!! I'm glad that you like the outfit- I certainly do (in a non-boastful, more 'I would wear it way!).
      Once agin,
      thanks
      Flo Jo xx

      Delete
  2. hey there :-)
    i just found your blog and i love it! its so creative and cute! i used to have a blog with almost 400 followers! i would love to start blogging again about craft, cooking and all things cute! would you mind giving me a follow to help me start off my blog? thanks so much!

    love the designs!
    almondsandoatmeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete