Sunday, 30 June 2013

What do you think?

At the moment I feel that this blog is really helping me to put my feelings out there and all that but I also believe that it's no reflecting me as I now am. I think too many of my posts are lacking in thoughtfulness... They just seem to be there.

           I don't feel like I'm making any difference or writing about anything important or life affirming. I        don't want this blog to be purely meaningful, I want to still include fun posts like fashion and lifestyle.          But I do think by adding in more photography will help- maybe some cute editing...

So as part of my new journey here is my first edit, based on the fact that I'm going to London tomorrow

Original image from Flikr.com
I also am considering paying to get my blog designed professionally, whenever I try to get the simplistic look I want I struggle to get it to fit together.

If any of you have any recommendations on either blog designers, ideas to develop my blog or any questions for an faq I'm planning on doing please leave them in the comments!

Flo Jo xx  

4 comments:

  1. I've only been blogging for a few months. 4 to be exact. I've been doing everything from the html, css, layouts to the photo editing. I've self taught myself on Photoshop years back when I was part of a school paper. On html, I've been learning thanks to Google. Getting someone to design your blog for you can be costly depending on what look you're going for but it's really worth it I believe. Good luck! :)

    -Anne's Scribbles and Doodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment- I've just checked out your blog, it's really cute! Thank you for your input, I do agree that design is an instant turn on/off for readers...
      Flo Jo xx

      Delete
  2. How great that you plan on moving forward with your blog- you're doing a great job! I used ready to blog designs and absolutely loved Bobbi, the designer. She worked with me every step of the way and also let me have a huge hand in the creative process. She also sells predesigned customizable layouts for a very reasonable price! Let me know if you'd like any more information! x

    http://www.kayliwanders.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool- can you link me to the designer's website if it's possible? Also, would you be happy to give me an indication of roughly how much it cost?
      Flo Jo xx

      Delete