Wednesday, 24 July 2013

I made a youtube video! - How to make a blog button

Hello,
As you may or may not know- it is finally the summer holidays in England! Wooo! Thank God! I've had enough of school. We only had a half day on Tuesday so once school ended my friends and I went into town and messed about. We bought loads of rubbishy food for our lunch than sat on the cathedral grounds to eat it. It was really lovely. Then we went to Primark & New Look and played the game where you have to choose stuff for the other person. I ended up wearing an aztec print below-the-knee pencil skirt, a collared blouse with hearts on and a blazer. Lovely. Then we tried to walk around in all the highest heels in the shop, I think we nearly got kicked out. I bought a cropped plain black top which I absolutely love, a pack of lots of earrings (New Look) and some ballet pumps (Primark). I am really pleased with all my purchases! I got all of them for just under £10. 

Now onto the actual post, well not really a post a such... I made a youtube video! It was really fun to do and I hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions ask me in the comments and please like, comment and subscribe. I am also open to tutorial requests!


Love you
Flo Jo xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment