Thursday, 25 July 2013

Music Tag!

Original image from tumblr




















Hello,
I know- another post? I am being a very productive blogger aren't I? *proud face*. I got the idea of this tag from Beyond Imagination and I thought it seemed like a really fun thing to do. Music is such a big part of my life and I know that I love talking about my favourite bands etc. It's not very often that I find a tag that actually looks fun so I am super excited for this one. Let's get started on the questions then...

What are your top 5 favourite songs right now?
Umm... for me this changes all the time but currently the songs I can't get out of my head are:

1) Tessalate- ∆ (alt-j)
2) Little talks- of monsters and men
3) Icarus- Bastille
4) Young and beautiful- Lana Del Rey
5) Best song ever- One direction

....

Yeah, about that last one- I actually like a one direction song?!!?!? Argh, god help me! I don't think I actually like the song, It's more the video. I find it incredibly unfair that Zayn makes a better looking girl than me. It's good up until when they start singing basically, though the song is really catchy.





















Who are your favourite bands of all time?
I don't listen to enough bands to compile a full list so I've included a solo artist as well- whoops!

1) Alt- j
2) Bastille
3) Of monsters and men
4) Lana Del Rey
5) Fun.

3. What is the most played song in your iTunes?
I don't have much new music on my iPhone so I listen to loads of stuff from 2011. Yes. Very bad music. Due to this my most played song is probably 'you and I' by Lady Gaga. I love her, she needs to release some new stuff!

4. What was the last album you bought? 
It was Bad Blood by Bastille.


5. What song can you not get out of your head? 
Can't hold us- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. - I know the whole rap! How sad.

6. What was the last single you downloaded?
Icona pop ft. Charlie xxx - I love it

7. What is your favourite band right now?
It's a tie between alt-j and Bastille!

8. What is your favourite type of music? 
I don't know- kinda alternative pop- rock. Also largely depressing, can I use Lana Del Rey as an example? And Trock of course (if you know what that is, congratulations you are a fully qualified nerd.)

9. In your 25 Most Played list, what is #10?
I don't even know what that is... (I am an idiot).

10. What was the first gig you ever went to? 
I don't think I've ever been to a gig which is such a failure. I really want to go to the capital jinglebell ball though!

11. What was the best gig you've ever been to?

N/A

12. And finally, if there was one band/album/song you would recommend everyone listening to RIGHT NOW, what would it be?
Alt-j, all of their songs are perfect and they are AMAZING!!!!!!!

Wow, I mentioned alt-j lots in that tag didn't I?

See you
Flo Jo xx








0 comments:

Post a Comment