Tuesday, 30 July 2013

My blog.

Hello guys,
Today I hit 5000 views on this lovely little blog. In the big scheme of things and compared to other blogs this number may not seem very large. But for me it's mind blowing that people would want to read what I have to say. I remember getting excited over my first 100 views, my blog was awful back then- I would just post random pictures found off the internet and comment on homework I got. When I sometimes read through my old posts I cringe at how awful they were. I just want to curl up in a ball and wail: "whhhhyyyyy?". You can still look through my old posts if you keep pressing the 'older posts' button at the bottom of my blog pages or by looking through the archive.

To celebrate this milestone I thought I would take some time to reintroduce myself:
I am Flora Agnes Pick, 12 year old (13 in September!) nerd who hates to actually interact with real life twitter. If you asked me my hobbies I would probably say: simming, tweeting and watching youtube videos. I have some amazing friends in real life but I'm just so socially awkward that I come across a lot better via my tweets and blog posts. Plus they're a way to use my ridiculously over extended vocabulary in a way that doesn't mean people giving me odd looks. I live with my mum, brother, sister, two cats and a rabbit- I see my dad about once a week. I joined blogger in september of 2011 as a way to share my obsession with a website called Movie Star Planet. I would post about people on there, competitions and other exciting to my 10/11 year old self stuff. This blog no longer exists, neither does my account on movie star planet. However it did inspire me to have a personal blog, this was why pretty little things was created. I just want to share with you my life and stuff that I like in the hope that you'll like it to. I am so grateful for every single one of you that reads my blog and I think your all super amazing and have the best taste in bloggers. I may not be the biggest but I suppose my blog can only get better and I will continue to try my hardest with the posts because I want you to enjoy them. At the moment I am trying really hard to stick to my schedule of at least one post a week, even if I will probably fail miserably. I am so grateful for all the wonderful friends I have made through this blog and I'm always looking forward to making more. Please leave your blog links in the comments because I'd love some more blogging buddies.

If you'd like to see more into my personal life follow my twitter which is quite different from my blog. They are basically me fangirling over all the different fandoms I'm in and obsessing over sims. Yes. That basically sums up my twitter.

I know this post has been a bit deep so here are some youtube videos that have made me smile











It's Phil's mum! Finally we know who she is!















I want ara bella to be my best friend.




Flo Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. I have to say i love ur blog i found it in december and until now i still love to sometimes read it. My address is
    http://rocknstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like my blog- I've just had a look at yours and it's amazing. I love the pictures in your recent post...
      Flo Jo xx

      Delete