Thursday, 22 August 2013

Wifi deprived Flora

Hello guys,
I missed you so much when I was on holiday, I spent two weeks with my family in Yarmouth, Isle of Wight. The views were beautiful but I felt really isolated without any internet connection and very bad 3g- I think I was literally on the verge of a mental breakdown due to withdrawal from the internet by the last couple of days. I do so not have a problem though. Really. I promise! When I was on the island I pre-wrote a couple of blog posts that I just need to take and edit some photos for, I shall upload them asap. Today however I will just do another special *Flora bores you with her holiday photos even though she can't take photos to save her life* yay! This time I have actually made an effort to edit the photos into something vaguely interesting to look at. I hope you kind of like this more casual post.

Before you witness my astounding photography and editing skills *cough* though I'll just do a quick recount of what my main holiday activities were:
- Listening to old podcasts on my mum's phone
- Reading lifestyle magazines and being jealous of people's perfect lives
- Reading home magazines and being jealous of people's perfect lives
- Bodyboarding (albeit badly)
- Playing sims 3 Island Paradise even though I was already on an island. The irony is not wasted on me
- Watching lots of daytime TV.
As you can tell I'm an absolute joy to be on holiday with. (Seriously though, I think my family wanted to kill me by the end).

NOTE: Some of these photos were actually taken by my mum...






















































Shoutout to Sally, who is amazing!


Love you guys
Flo Jo xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment