Wednesday, 11 September 2013

My style: Braces swag

Before you ask- yes the title is meant to be ironic.
(If that's even the correct use of the word?)

Hello, yep I'm back.
 I know I've been away for a while but I hope you understand I have a life *yeah, right...* outside of this blog. Well I have stuff to do aside from blog anyway and some things have to be prioritised. Sorry. You are still my favourite people in the whole wide world though so don't worry, that will never change. I realise that my last post was a bit moany and pointless but I just had to let you know why I'd be a bit quieter than usual.

Since I've been gone some stuff has happened, nothing major or important just general boring life stuff. Like for example today I got my braces! Actually I only got the bottom ones put on today I'm getting the top ones fitted in 8 weeks (I honestly don't know why they couldn't just do it in one go but oh well).  I also went back to school last week which was... meh. school.

Moving on, after all this isn't meant to be a life update. Today I am going to be a proper blogger and all that and do a fashion post! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ 

I have to admit I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about fashion so I can't guarantee that this is 'on trend' or whatever- it's just a cute outfit I like. And I hope you like it too!







Cardigan- new look, Top- La Redoute (similar),
Trousers- Zara (similar), Shoes- Vans (similar)

Just look at my beautiful facial expressions... I hope you liked this post- please comment so I know whether or not whether to do one in the future. This went a lot better than I thought it would- I managed to achieve some photos of myself where I'm not pulling the ugliest face possible which is always good. There is however one I shall show you just so you can see my braces....





Yes, I know I have no eyebrows. 

Finally- I know I've been forgetting to do this for the last few posts- a song. This is one of my favourite all time low songs ever and it has Vic in it which makes it even better:



So, yeah,
love you guys, 
Byeeeeeeeeee!

-Flo xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment