Saturday, 8 March 2014

30 question tag!

 I actually got tagged in this a couple of months ago, but really wanted to do it, and 'ey- better late than never, right?
___

Rules :
1. Answer all 30 questions.
2. Tag 10-15 other bloggers when you’re done.
3. Please do not remove my name when copying and pasting the question.

Questions :
Created by Elaine Sabine (http://www.tropicaldarling.blogspot.com)

What are you wearing today?
A tie- dye blue t-shirt (made by a very talented friend), and normal denim skinny jeans. I'm also wearing an old theatre hoodie like a blanket, wrapped around myself. The wonderful style of a teen lifestyle blogger is very high-class, you see.

What are you listening to right now?
Seventy times 7 by Brand New.

Do you like the beach?

I don't like the really busy ones that you usually see when you're in really popular holiday places, to be honest I prefer the stoney ones around where I live. I just love the wind, it's always super refreshing...

What’s something you really want right now?

At the moment I don't really have a want for anything particular. Though, at this precise second, more coffee sounds good.

Who was the last person you added to your contacts?
It was either my friend Tabitha, or Christiana.

Do you have any piercings?

One on each ear, but I want to get a second one on one of my ears, and perhaps something else when I'm older.

What are your favorite stores?
The majority of my clothes are from new look, so I'm going to have to go with that one. Also, as you may know, I love stationary and other little quirky things so a local shop called the Hambledon is like heaven. *though sadly I can't afford any of the gorgeous clothes from there*

Favorite nail polish brand?
I don't have any particular preferences- however my favourite nail polish is 'Nailwear pro' in sea breeze which is done by Avon.

Ever failed a test?
I've never taken a test which was possible to 'fail' as such. However, recently I got roughly 48% in a maths exam which isn't too great- oops. Also I'm pretty certain I'm completely failing French, it just doesn't really click in my head.

Do you prefer shorts or skirts?
It really depends on what mood I'm in- one of my go to outfits is a baggy top tucked into a skater skirt, with tights and doc martens. But in the summer I literally live in shorts.

Favorite social media?
Tumblr, though it has ruined any productivity I previously possessed. *self- promo time, you can follow me @ fakeurdeath.tumblr.com*

Do you play any sports?

Does gymnastics count as 'playing' sports? I really don't know... but at the moment that's all I do, though I should probably take up something else as well.

Long or short hair?

On me, long hair, I can hide behind it aha. But if I had the right bone structure (aka that of a supermodel) I would love a sort of boy-style pixie cut since they are hecking adorable!

Favorite quote?
I choose not to have one, due to Marina's wise words: 'millions of girls float on their one quote, living on their last hope' (I know choosing this kind of defeats the purpose of the lyric but y'know what I mean). Essentially, I'd rather not be limited in what I do because of having some sort of ideology for what life should be. *Woah that sounded deeper than intended*

What color is your room?
The walls are a really light blue-green-white colour, with a white ceiling, and the wall by my bed is white with lilac deer print on (sorry, it's hard to explain).

Are you outgoing or shy?
I'd say I'm shy, but am also extemely (some may say annoyingly) opinionated, it really depends on how comfortable I am in the situation.

What was the last text message you sent?

It was something along the lines of apoligising for not replying earlier... as most of my texts are.

Have you ever won a competition?
I used to win raffles a lot for some reason. Though I believe the only thing I've won through a proper 'competition' as such was a subscription the Cbeebies magazine when I was about 5/6.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, along with tons of cushions on my bed.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
My mum?

How many hoodies do you have?
Two, though I only wear one of them- I need MORE.

What should you be doing?
Nothing urgently, possibly doing my maths homework but I am not in the mood for working out how negative indices work (???)

Can you keep your shoes clean?
Considering I only ever wear three pairs of shoes (one of them being for school) I try to keep them not looking awful. Though I don't mind that much.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Beyoncé (I really don't know, but what else did you expect?)

Do you prefer dark, milk, or white chocolate?
ALL. Just, chocolate, man.

Open a book closest to you and turn to page 13. What does the first line say on that page?
"I sat on the lower bunk while Mom opened the trunk, grabbed a stack of biographies my dad had agreed to part with and placed them on the bookshelves"

Do you still watch Disney?

Sadly, we got rid of sky when I was 11, thus ending my childhood. Children's show wise though, I still watch adventure time religiously.

What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Cereal for life.

Do you have any pets?

I have two cats, and a very big, fluffy rabbit.

What’s your favorite holiday?
Halloween, maybe? Basically pumpkin soup is the best food to exist and Halloween's the only time it tends to be around.


____________________________


I'm afraid I'm not going to tag anybody specific, since I feel like I've left it too late, though if any of you guys want to do this tag, feel free!


Have a great day!
Flora x

P.S for song of the post, here is what I was listening to...



1 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag :)

    Elaine x
    www.tropicaldarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete