Sunday, 4 May 2014

My Style: Electic blue
















(The editing on these is a little inconsistent, I know. I'm working on it!!)

Today has been a day when I finally got round to doing another outfit post on this blog. It shall go down in the history books. Normally when I'm in the mood to write a post, I'm in pajamas with wet hair- and though I'm sure someone can do it- I don't think that I am going to start any fashion crazes with my coffee stained shirts.

__________________________

Shirt: New look (about August '13, I doubt they still sell it)
Skirt: Primark (this season's range)
Tights: Primark
Boots: Doc Martens- classic black 8 eye
Necklace: Claire's Accesorries
Jacket: Vintage shop (originally from Mango)
__________________________

Another thing: you've probably noticed that I've done a bit of a design overhaul on this blog with new header, buttons, and vaguely sassy tagline to match. I'm pretty pleased with it- look at the little transparent cat thingys on my pictures!!! Maybe my talent is drawing with a mouse in MS paint, who knows? Anyway- I'd love your thoughts, and if anyone who actually knows anything about web design has any tips, that would be great.

SONG OF THE POST:



I've been listening to their [Basement's] album colourmeinkindness lots recently and woah I'm in love with it. I guess it's kinda Nirvana-esque (I know you can't really compare but it's pretty reminiscent of Bleach)?

Lots of love,
Flo Jo x

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, I'm Sanna and I found your blog cause of that video you made about blog buttons (I used to to make one, so thanks!) I used to have a blog but it was kind of rubbish, so I have restarted and my new blog is myreallylittleworld.blogspot.com I was wondering if you could check it out and be my first *cringe* official follower because right now it's a bit sad..haha... no it's really sad... anyway I think your blog is really cool and I hope to (sort of) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow hi!

    I'm so happy that video was useful, I felt sorta dumb doing it so am really happy it was actually helpful to someone... You're blog is looking super cute, and I'm impressed at how many posts you already have up (envying your organisational skills right now). The butterfly garden you visited looks amazing, I want to check it out at some point :P. If you ever want any advice on blogging feel free to drop me an email prettylittlethingstodo@gmail.com. Thank you so much for reading my blog, it honestly means so much :)

    Other than that- best of luck in your blogging adventures!
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I watched your video (it really helped me by the way) so i decided to check out the blog and I am glad I did. It's great. I love the skirt in this post. Maybe you could check out my blog? http://amberoseblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a look and it's so so good! Glad that my video could help. Also I emailed you back x

    ReplyDelete