Sunday, 12 October 2014

Autumnal close-ups






This is all taken from my photography work at school, but I thought I'd share it here because it's a lot different to my normal style. Overall I'm pretty proud of the effect... Our tasks this month have been related to Autumn (which makes me a very happy bunny because everyone knows that it is definitely the best season) but instead of going for a typical bright, candy-corn colour palette I thought it would be interesting to have a darker look. I think it turned out creating an interesting effect.

This week's song is Froot by Marina and the Diamonds aka OHMYGODSHERELEASEDANOTHERSONGFINALLYiMSOINLOVEIMGONNACRY. Or, you know, something along those lines...


See you next week,
Flo x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're really good at photography. Just curious about what camera you use because the quality is amazing.

    -Dalal
    http://monochromedaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you so much- in the past I haven't had much experience but now I'm taking it at school I am adoring it. I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure which camera I use at school (I can check when I go back tomorrow and post another reply!) but when at home I usually use our iPad (the most recent standard model) or our Fujifilm Finepix S1500. I would really recommend the latter (maybe a more recent version of it) if your looking to get into photography. It's more advanced than a digital camera but less pricey than an SLR. Fab!
    Have a wonderful day
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'm currently on the hunt for a camera so I'll look into the Fujifilm

    ReplyDelete